1) All staff are now working from home. The office number - 01684 561 866 - is immediately diverted to our mobiles and we are also contactable on our usual email - email@example.com
3) Only emergency maintenance will be carried out, which includes the annual landlords gas safety checks. Our contractors will observe the necessary safety protocol - Tenants will be asked if they are experiencing any virus symptoms prior to the visit and will be asked to either vacate the property or wait in a separate room in the property whilst the emergency work is carried out.
4) Should any of our tenants have a problem making their rental payments relating to Covid-19, we request you contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options.
5) The safety and health of our team their families is paramount therefore we will do all we can as a business to ensure our actions minimise the impact of Covid-19 .
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
· Dry cough
· High temperature/fever
· Shortness of breath
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COVID-19
· Regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
· Using regular hand sanitiser gel
· Cover your mouth or nose with tissue rather than your hand when coughing and sneezing
· Put tissues in sealed bin as soon as possible
· Avoid close contact with others who are unwell
· Avoid touching your face
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID-19
· Remain at home and self-isolate
· Do not visit your GP or hospital
· Use the NHS 111 online Corona Virus service for further advice:
Check for symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). Answer questions and find out what to do if you have coronavirus. Find out where you can get help if you have a cough, shortness of breath or a high temperature. General advice about how coronavirus spreads and how to avoid infection.